What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New look for forum.

Rich102

Staff member
Help. I have lost all my PM's. Also I can't find how to send a PM. Used to click on a username and it gave you the option of sending the person a PM. Now it doesn't.

TooheysNew

Coach
Help. I have lost all my PM's. Also I can't find how to send a PM. Used to click on a username and it gave you the option of sending the person a PM. Now it doesn't.
Same place mate, but they are now referred to as conversations. Let me know if you can't see it and I'll take a screenshot.

Cold Roses

Juniors
At a quick glance.....I like it. It does seem to be much more suited to my IPad than the
old version. As one very wise old dude said on here "change takes a bit of getting used to". Well done Coby and team.

Have to agree. The iPad version is growing on me quickly.

So far haven't had a reappearance of those annoying pop up advertisement banners as well which had me close to quitting the forum altogether for a while.

Sorry have to mention the color scheme again there is way too much white. Have to turn brightness down as the white washes out most of the text and borders (It gets worse at longer sessions). Add more dark grey,blue,black,orange, better boxed borders to differentiate different posts and users. The new features are cool and will grow on many over time. Good work overall team

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
That's on the agenda (color scheme). Cheers!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Overall I like it. I'm only using it on mobile and while it's a little busy it's an improvement- better fonts, image uploading and the annoying little page number buttons that my fat fingers couldn't deal with seem to have got larger. For a such a big upgrade its going really well so far, well done guys.

vvvrulz

Coach
Yeah all the steady improvements coming through are making all the difference.
Getting better by the day.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I guess it was the familiarity
It was what I was used to, and have used for over a decade. To have it changed, doesn't seem right

TooheysNew

Coach
Yep that's totally fair enough. Familiarity with an interface is absolutely understandable.

The old site was fundamentally broken and outdated. This one provides a much better platform to move forward.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
A few weeks and it'll be just like a comfy lounge.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Question - will all threads now continue to show as unread for eternity unless I do the "mark forums as read" thing? I don't think that's how it worked with the old forum?

Edit: Just wanted to add that it's definitely running better and I'm getting used to the new look. Excellent work everyone.