What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Metallica.. finally

Caped Crusader

Juniors
They've always had some pretty cringe worthy lyrics, but yeah, that one kind of ruins the song a bit for me.
Yeah same, the unnecessary f#cks are a bit immature

My kids love listening to Metallica in the care too. The F bombs means this one wont go on the playlist

Caped Crusader

Juniors
I dont really care if a metal band swears in their songs, plenty do

Its never been a big part of Metallicas schtick though and the F bombs in their new one just sound like they couldnt think of any other lyrics to go there

Mong

Post Whore
They have sworn in songs, so what? (Pun not intended)

If you're complaining about swearing in metal you should change what genres you put on

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Again, i dont care if they swear mate

and again, the swearing in this song sounds like it was tacked on and lazy and not organically part of the writing. This is what i have the issue with

Mong

Post Whore
The first one I instantly liked, this one has grown in a big way though.

Shame the album is still 6 weeks away

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Brother showed me this song the other week.

We're so f**ked
Shit out of luck
Hardwired to self-destruct

TooEdgy4me. I can't recall many Met songs having pointless swearing in them like a Limp Bizkit song.

You're in your fifties and don't drink or do drugs anymore lol.
It's almost a TISM Rip off.

"T-I-S-M A-R-E - TISM are shit! TISM are shit!"

bileduct

Coach
Their baldness determines their hair style
And then there are those who embrace their baldness...

Behold the skullet!

devintownsend.jpg

18to87

First Grade
I like Moth better but this one is still better than over half of Death Magnetic:

18to87

First Grade
I take it back, not as tight as Moth but just as good and maybe next week I'll say it's better. I kind of wish they would keep dripping songs out like this. I like an orgasmic experience such as this every month. Oh well 17 days to go!

Latest posts