What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New NRL Supporter (need team to support)

Travitoh

First Grade
I will be watching the NRL full-time, starting with the upcoming season.

The problem is, I need a team to support. Another problem, I'm from the U.S, and I'm not sure if any NRL teams have fanbases here.

Out of curiosity, what NRL teams are popular with fans in the U.S (or outside of Australia)

Does it have to be an NRL team? Toronto have a team in the English set up and will be top flight soon enough.
Otherwise, there's no need to rush into a decision. Watch a few games and have a look at which team appeals to you.

Lambretta

First Grade
The Brisbane Broncos is the only answer.
- Honest hard working club
- Brisbane RL capital of the world
- Brisbane area produces the best players and then they’re taken away by greedy Sydney clubs.
- Broncos abide by the salary cap unlike many Sydney clubs clubs Manly, Bulldogs Eels etc.
- in the best state QLD. Which if you’re picking a state side QLD is a no brainer.

I like how you said all that with a straight face

Remember kids, this is why you shouldn't live somewhere where it is hot all year round
Too much heat and your brains cook

:p

Coparugby

Juniors
Canberra Raiders - the only team not on the coast and the only team to play in freezing conditions during winter.

Latest posts