What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

ozzie

Bench
no I haven't got a problem with that at all - I was talking long term (next year)and its good to see you back on forums - hows the new job going.

You better not help that rotten Penrith team to a final - actually they're a good mob - I hope we can play them in the final but there is a hard road to hoe for both of us..

Big Mick you picked up a good one here...look after him for the week or two..

Big Mick

Referee
ozzie said:

I certainly will Oz, i always treat my players will the respect they deserve.

Dougie

Juniors
ozzie said:
no I haven't got a problem with that at all - I was talking long term (next year)and its good to see you back on forums - hows the new job going.

You better not help that rotten Penrith team to a final - actually they're a good mob - I hope we can play them in the final but there is a hard road to hoe for both of us..

The new job is going great, ive already got myself a pay increase, a company car and im managing a smallish office :) all in all im pretty pleased with myself. Being a manager means i can get away with bludging on the net, thus me being available again ;)

pommie_raider

Juniors
Hey if anyone out ther eneeds a player, I'm intrested, and over all I'm a Pommie Paul Sculthorpe can play Full back and prop foward!! and from time to time hooker.

Collateral

Coach
pommie_raider said:
Hey if anyone out ther eneeds a player, I'm intrested, and over all I'm a Pommie Paul Sculthorpe can play Full back and prop foward!! and from time to time hooker.

Hey,
Souths are on the lookout for more players to strengthen our ranks. We may of made the finals, but the truth is we actually dont have that many players and are low on back-ups.

So if you are keen, we would love to have you on board at The Might Rabbitohs.

Alan Shore

First Grade
pommie_raider said:

Cronulla are in need and are building a Sevens dynasty that will dominate the competition. :D

skeepe

Immortal
pommie_raider said:

The Raiders would love to have you for '04 if you want Pommie, although if you want some action this season you'll have to go with someone else

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Parra_Eels said:
i just joined the forum, would like to join a sevens team!

i think you might be unlikely to get one for this season as they're already into finals but we're looking to put together an Eels team for 2004. There is a thread in this forum for Parramatta Eels 2004. I'm sure we'd all be happy if you were to show your interest there. :D

Alan Shore

First Grade
Parra_Eels said:
i just joined the forum, would like to join a sevens team!

You'd be welcome at Cronulla. We make the best Sevens players in the game. DvdHntr is a Cronulla junior himself!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Any Parra fans are welcome to check out the Parramatta Eels 2004 team thread located further down the page in this forum 7's central forum.

StGeorge

Juniors
Hi I Just joined and would love to join this, it sounds awesome.
i would like to join a club, and am i still able to join this year,
as i would also like some experience for next year and to prove my worth
So is ne club able to pick me up

Juniors
I'd like to join too. Preferably the Dragons, but if I can't fit into the squad then I'll be happy to go with any other NRL side.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Age said:
I'd like to join too. Preferably the Dragons, but if I can't fit into the squad then I'll be happy to go with any other NRL side.

You can come to Cronulla - we already have a Dragons player in Dragon Fanatic...