What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

Deveate

Juniors
Alright fellas, through us into the mix, your looking at the Valley Dragons "Chokers" captain right here!!

Jono Russell

Bench
i am a free agent at the moment

played for the sharks back in rleague days i only played 2 or 3 matches my best score in those matches was a 9.2 my other 2 scores were in the 7's and 8's so id ont go to badly i can produce a ripper story on my day.

i am looking towards the sharkies team but am willing to join others.

im not the best players and i cant commit to everymatch due to work and tafe and my gf(nag nag nag you all know) shhh dont let her know i said that :p.

so ill be a part time 7's players for anyone who wants me.

MAFIA

Juniors
new to this game so i would love a game sick of getting splinters in my arse from sitting on the bench, so if a team is interested pm me............

im mafia go and get stuffed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ParraMatt

Bench
Robster said:
Mafia i give parramatt a break from replieing, how bout the rhinos? :lol:

Im glad your the only one who laughed at that. Everyone else thought it was lame

Alan Shore

First Grade
MAFIA said:
new to this game so i would love a game sick of getting splinters in my arse from sitting on the bench, so if a team is interested pm me............

Sharks have spots available. Same for you SWJ.

Jono Russell

Bench
Tamazoid said:
MAFIA said:

Sharks have spots available. Same for you SWJ.
yes yes tama i may be in the sharks next year i wont confirm that just yet though.

just a question is there going to be a preseason cup like when we had the donovon cup and won it

The Backpacker

Juniors
ParraMatt said:
Big Poppa Pump said:
Anyone interested in the Pump?

Bring Back Melon mate, and Make the Vm.com Roosters again.

But having said that, I'm sure an offer will be sent via PM by the Rhino's. ;-)

BPP, I can't speak for the Easts team as I'm only a pleb but I'm sure once ozzie or Penelope see this, they'll speak to you so if you do get inundated with offers, please take into consideration that, due to old age deficiencies, we're a bit slow responding to these. :D

ParraMatt

Bench
The Backpacker said:
ParraMatt said:
Big Poppa Pump said:
Anyone interested in the Pump?

Bring Back Melon mate, and Make the Vm.com Roosters again.

But having said that, I'm sure an offer will be sent via PM by the Rhino's. ;-)

BPP, I can't speak for the Easts team as I'm only a pleb but I'm sure once ozzie or Penelope see this, they'll speak to you so if you do get inundated with offers, please take into consideration that, due to old age deficiencies, we're a bit slow responding to these. :D

Can you drop it about me asking everyone to play for Rhinos. I think people are a bit jeolous because of the fact of how strong Rhinos are for next season. Quit it and Move On!

The Backpacker

Juniors
ParraMatt said:
Can you drop it about me asking everyone to play for Rhinos. I think people are a bit jeolous because of the fact of how strong Rhinos are for next season. Quit it and Move On!

happy-rotfl4.gif

So quick to jump....Have a sense of humour. 8)

ParraMatt

Bench
The Backpacker said:
ParraMatt said:

happy-rotfl4.gif

So quick to jump....Have a sense of humour. 8)

Thats quite a cool Smilie thingy.

happy-rotfl4.gif

Latest posts