What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

Raider_69

Post Whore
after some consideration i have decided i will become a free agent, but contract will include a "get out of contract stipulation", basically should the raiders get a team together will be join them, otherwise ill be feilding any offers

Alan Shore

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
after some consideration i have decided i will become a free agent, but contract will include a "get out of contract stipulation", basically should the raiders get a team together will be join them, otherwise ill be feilding any offers

Want to stay with us?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tamazoid said:
Raider_69 said:

Want to stay with us?

ill consider it, but ill be feilding offers for the next week or two and assess my situation then. i have 1 or 2 prefernce teams

Seano

Juniors
Mate South Sydney would more than welcome you.
If the raiders get a team up and running you would be more than free to leave.

Were in the market for a few more players and youd fit the bill
Let me know what you think.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ok, here's one club's chance to sign a future star. I'm willing to play for anyone to prove myself, and I can guarantee instant results. Positive ones even! :p

Chris

The Backpacker

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'd get him to pay you. And write a clause stipulating if he leaves, he can't play for another sevens team for the remainder of the season. :p

Misanthrope

Staff member
lmao. The sad truth is that Chris Walker-Bush is my real name. I loathe the player of the similar name and I'm currently in the process of sueing him for defamation. :p

Chris

Raider_69

Post Whore
chriswalkerbush said:
lmao. The sad truth is that Chris Walker-Bush is my real name. I loathe the player of the similar name and I'm currently in the process of sueing him for defamation. :p

Chris

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sue him for his 45 thousand
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
chriswalkerbush said:

Chris

:lol: :lol: :lol: I hear theres a spare 150K acquired under false pretences lying around.

Hope your name doesn't preceed you mate and you find a good team. :D

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Hi there im a newcomer to the sevens

so any team still signing coz im a new player, ill be ya rookie of the year :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Welcome abaord Shaun. There's a number of teams looking for new members. A few teams are full have a look down the board.

I understand that the Warriors are trying to get a team together and posted a thread in the Warriors forum which you'll find on the main page of the forums.

Cheers.

roofromoz

First Grade
I would like to chance my arm at the Forum 7's next year. I think that I can provide a bit.

What teams are currently looking for players?