What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Reds supporters jersey launched

Perth Red

Post Whore
Available from the online store:

http://warugbyleague.com.au/wa-reds-launch-2012-supporters-jumper/

Reds-Supporter-300x212.jpg

mr wiggles

Juniors
Picked up my jersey at the trial game on saturday, Kooga has done a great job with all of the merchandise this year. Everything looks twice as good in the flesh. Definitely need to get a hoodie for winter.

Having a Reds merchandise trailer present, and the location of it at the game was a great idea. There seemed to be regular customers purchasing good throughout the night.

Nuke

Staff member
There were at least two WA Reds stalls selling gear at the game. One at the 'main' gate behind the western grandstand, while there was another near the gate at the south eastern corner.

Everytime I walked by, there always seemed to be a few people at a time buying gear. Good work Reds!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yep plenty of customers and gear was great. We also sold heaps of Red Army caps (wish I had taken more with me now!)

It was great to see so many people walking around in WA Reds gear, lots more than previous years and the Reds brand is certainly starting to get out there at last.