What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

RUBIKS

Juniors
For Malony I think the difference besides money, was that we were offering a longer contract than what the Roosters were willing to offer.

On topic, I'd take James Graham in a heart beat. Exactly a Sharks type player.

chewsta

First Grade
Gagai would be great but Hayne in a roving centre role, similar to the way Birdy is trying to play would be delightful!

shaggs

Coach
I think Gagai is worth 600k. Poor bloke plays his guts out in that shut team.

LoLo always looks like he can do great things. Then ends up back in reggies. Personality differences??
He doesn't seem to have a set position yet.

I think Gagai is worth 600k. Poor bloke plays his guts out in that shut team.

LoLo always looks like he can do great things. Then ends up back in reggies. Personality differences??
He doesn't seem to have a set position yet.

Yeah I dont get the Lolo dropping. Incredible player. 5/8 centre wing.

Dont agree with that all. Being played on the wing, with inconsistent centres. Play out side a centre who is playing outside an ordinary 5/8 it just escalates. He kills it at fullback & 5/8. Attack & defense.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Rarely tend to agree with Reefy but Lolo is a massive wasted talent at the Warriors. Wonder if he sticks with them if both Foran and possibly Johnston move on. One of those players who is too versatile for his own good....has never owned a position.

Latest posts