What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

coolumsharkie

Referee
Hayne was my fav player outside the Sharks team,just beforew he tried out in The States. What a f**king great player he was!

What a trackhead though? f**k me. God botherer,dreamer, narcissist .

Good luck.

I used to have that scene down pat . Some gimp would say " I was being Sarcastic" , not realising that you had fired back a sarcastic reply & had actually outsarcasticated them. Kinda like above.

Ads

First Grade
Not saying Lolohea isn't good, I am saying thats why he isn't in the team consistently. Warriors fans are off him. Bigger raps on the guy making his debut this week.

Surely

Post Whore
Corey Harawira-Naera

Shit shit shit player

Although his support play when Glen Boyd and Moga combined for a try was awesome

lolesi

First Grade
CHH is a very good player. Was a bit off last night but so was all of the Penrith team.

Lolohea is also a good player.

He gets abit of a rev up by Warriors fans as he doesn't do much of the hard work at times.. also is prone to going missing during a game.

I'd play him as a winger. This season for Warriors he played wing, halves and fullback. No consistency in his position, but when playing on the wing, did well.

Would like to see him now with Foran back, RTS consistent again and only having to worry about playing wing. Or better yet, in Beales position for the Sharks

southland

Juniors
Solid pickup that reeks of Flanno's smarts - this guy has good hands and hits hard. Finally an out an out first grade prop joins the squad.

shaggs

Coach
cb4 is a crock. he has zero credibility and was way off with all his "rumours" last year. like the year before.. and rhe year before that. all his signings never eventuated and never even saw the ones that did sign coming. u have too much time speculating in your own head and go off 3 week old rumours. stop acting like u know more than anyone else u crack me up u need a hobbie and leave flanno to do his job, cause he aint listening.
Guess he got this one right.

Hopefully Flanno can get Ava to his full potential. The Tigers pack in the main have been awful this year.

I think it's a good signing but to be a great signing he has to step up a bit more.