What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

coolumsharkie

Referee
FFS Maloney has a broken hand. he didnt have any grip strength. He missed 7/9 tackles in the first 25 minutes. Thats a crook player, not a disinterested player.

Doesn't excuse the fact that he cost us the game, the merkin was f**king shithouse and there's no coming back from that fact. He wants the upgrade then start performing like someone who deserves one imho.

chewsta

First Grade
Got to agree on that. If he wants an upgrade in the future, wether its with us or another club then he should pull his finger out because he has been ass pretty much all year.
Something aint right with the bloke mentally.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Got to agree on that. If he wants an upgrade in the future, wether its with us or another club then he should pull his finger out because he has been ass pretty much all year.
Something aint right with the bloke mentally.

I am getting to the point that he is not worth upgrade he cant leave anyway, what we can get out of it is another club paying most of his salary or even a player from that club.

If he goes Sezer from Canberra mentioned, of if Knights really want him, i would take Brock Lamb its a risk but he would have forward pack and backline he could work with

Good to see Napolean-itis is alive & well on the forum.
Napolean won over a thousand battles, but he only ever sucked one cork.
Is he remembered as a great leader? No, hes remembered as a cork sucker.

Replace the name Maloney for his efforts all last year & half of this year & the one bad game he had last night.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Crap! As Chew said, he's been arse all year. I'm one of his biggest fans but wow, he's been stinking up the place for nearly the entire season, and with that deserves the criticism. The only way out of this is to stand up in the semis and play like he did last year.

Optimistic much?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Can't blame Maloney our forwards had 10 hit ups and made 5 metres between them.

Backs aren't going to be in the game of the forwards don't have a dig

Absolutely correct. Was saying this in the game. I saw 3 sets, when the difference was catchable, where 2,3,4 & 5 made hit ups in attacking sets. Forwards were dozing as it happened.

Check this story

IMG_0349.PNG

Can't blame Maloney our forwards had 10 hit ups and made 5 metres between them.

Backs aren't going to be in the game of the forwards don't have a dig
This is a point a lot of people are missing. Name a game where our pigs have run harder or tackled harder than the opposition. No bodies in front, lots of arms. Been like that for a while.

RUBIKS

Juniors
YOUNG SHARK STAYS IN DEN

Cronulla have re-signed one of the game’s brightest prospects.

Blayke Brailey, the younger brother of hooker Jayden, has extended his contract for a further two seasons.

An Australian Schoolboys representative, Brailey joined the NYC squad from the Sharks SG Ball ranks last year.

His new deal will see him remain in the shire until 2019.

Source

SharkShocked

Bench
Absolutely correct. Was saying this in the game. I saw 3 sets, when the difference was catchable, where 2,3,4 & 5 made hit ups in attacking sets. Forwards were dozing as it happened.

Check this story

View attachment 14767

Yep they sucked ass.

Aaaaaand then we kept dropping the ball and being pegged in our half.

The game could have been a lot fkn different if we took our first early chance. Holmes and Loots on different planets.