What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

southland

Juniors
Its a rumour from som fug ugly nrl facebook page anyway.

Another rumour doing the rounds again is Moylan supposedly hanging in the shire and getting a feel for the place.

f**k I must be in the minority. Am I mad? If the dogs pay part of b Moz contract to send him to us I'd f**king jump at that offer. B Moz is still a gun finisher and did not look out of place at Soo level this year.

Vin Fizz

Bench
No brainer. Is the only player I have seen that handles GI defensively. Id take him for his defence alone. He is a big fugging fugger and doesn't necessarily need a gap to find the line for fear of being pushed over the side line ala JAC. He can barge his way over. If the dogs pay into the bargain it's a yes from me. Cant for the life of me see it though.

M2D2

Bench
Far out mate, you'd boo a blow job wouldn't you?
Ive never had a good blowjob, so yes.

None of the morris boys are fast anymore, you want them because they are a good defensive option or are good finishers which is fine and you could successfully argue that point. But they are not fast, not anymore.

fizman

Bench
Its a rumour from som fug ugly nrl facebook page anyway.

Another rumour doing the rounds again is Moylan supposedly hanging in the shire and getting a feel for the place.

That is not right, or possible. Josh Massoud clearly stated that Manly was the favourite for signing Moylan and he just doesn't get it wrong - ever.

Surely

Post Whore
Ive never had a good blowjob, so yes.

None of the morris boys are fast anymore, you want them because they are a good defensive option or are good finishers which is fine and you could successfully argue that point. But they are not fast, not anymore.

Give them more encouragement.

Women are competitive, mention how much she is improving and how with a bit more practice it might be up there with her sisters blowies.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Plus Luke Bowden said he's happy at the Panthers, remember?! :)

I never said he was happy, I said he has no intention of leaving and will do what he needs to do in order to stay.

If you're going to continue to act like knobs, at least quote me correctly.

Latest posts