What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

taipan

Referee
From your rural correspondent Clarry Cowpat..
"We had the quality cattle in 2016,all Wagyu quality including rampaging bull Fifita..
With the Greg Norman like folding in 2017,we had Hereford cattle.Some quality some meh.
Rancher Flanno needed to offload some of the tired old ones for 2018,he wants quality for the next stampede.Hence the cull."

txta2

Bench
I'll give you Chad, I think most of us would have preferred he stayed rather than keeping Robbo.

The others though, it's always very easy in hindsight. How would you have fitted Frizz, Peach, Addo Carr and Scott in first grade or in the cap? It's not that easy.

Of course it'd be great to have those guys in the team now, but they left a few years ago, not now.

Let's not forget how almost everyone wanted to keep Lichaa, how did that turn out? You can't win them all.
Probably yeah some of those players did want to leave. I have a real issue with Scott leaving though. Just dissapointed because he was always going to make it yet we keep players like Feki and Beale, and I'm going to put noses out of but Loots is average. There is no x factor player now in the backs. That's the main issue . Hopefully Dugan explodes.

shaggs

Coach
I thought Scott left partly because he needed to get out the shire

If he stayed he may not even be playing anymore

Stake Removed

First Grade
The one main issue i have with Flanno is that our 17th player plays little minutes sometimes only 10, that is where good chance to blood young player gives him feel of first grade week in week out

Stake Removed

First Grade
Not sure if correct The Lurker saying we are close to offloading Edrick Lee, couple of clubs looking for outside back depth

Card Shark

Immortal
After he cost his club 2 finals in the 2016 series (& ultimately a grand final appearance imo), I’m really wondering why we bought him as he really failed when the stakes were high.

I’m thinking maybe it’s because we had a deal that if he threw the game against us, we’d give him a contract?

Stake Removed

First Grade
After he cost his club 2 finals in the 2016 series (& ultimately a grand final appearance imo), I’m really wondering why we bought him as he really failed when the stakes were high.

I’m thinking maybe it’s because we had a deal that if he threw the game against us, we’d give him a contract?

I think Flanno was worried Barba had gone Holmes/Feki injured preseason and Flanno loves experience instead of punting on a young player, and Lee was available

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

Cedrick was as instrumental in us winning in 2016 as Fifi was imo.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The one to take would be Jake Friend

He is the glue in that Roosters side. Great mentor to the Brailey’s as well.

FMD now for the Uncle Frenz fright of the day

6. Matt Mythlan 7. Myth Piss

I just gave myself a contrecoup injury

Inferno

Coach
The one to take would be Jake Friend

He is the glue in that Roosters side. Great mentor to the Brailey’s as well.

FMD now for the Uncle Frenz fright of the day

6. Matt Mythlan 7. Myth Piss

I just gave myself a contrecoup injury

If Friend is replacing Segy I'd have no problem with that but Brailey should be our first choice hooker for the foreseeable future.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Hahaha that article... how do the Roosters seem to come out smelling like roses, for ‘sticking by’ Pearce and not sacking him?! FMD! From memory everyone thought he deserved the sack, and would’ve received it at 90% of clubs. What good guys the Roosters are :joy:

I do agree that the professionalism that Cronk will take to his new club cannot be underestimated.

Latest posts