What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

carcharias

Immortal
No love for Carney?

Puts Moylan to FB.

Carney?

The bloke who has been sacked from every club he’s played for ...including us?

If you think people thought we were a laughing stock the first time we signed him imagine what they’d think if we signed him again...

...and they’d be right.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Sacked never for being shyte, just a dick.

I thought we just want to win.

Perhaps not, never took peptides.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Why does Luke keep on starting new accounts and coming in here.
f**k off Luke and all his brothers.
I feel sorry for the good Luke of the 3.

Fancy having the other 2 merkins as family “members”.

You wankers are obsessed. You give shark supporters a bad name.

Take some medication and get over yourselves. I got over this boring shit weeks ago. You lot need to stop wrecking your own clubs threads.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yet you are still here reading and posting......

Perhaps your brother got over it, cause you did not.

Here is $3.50, buy an oak strawberry milk then a clue from Gus you sycophant.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Yet you are still here reading and posting......

Perhaps your brother got over it, cause you did not.

Here is $3.50, buy an oak strawberry milk then a clue from Gus you sycophant.

I stopped posting because it was ruining threads.

Here is a prime example.

You guys can’t help yourselves.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well yeah, I think he burnt his bridge with Gal.

Yet Carney to me anyway, never kneed a bloke in the head, glassed anyone, but both blamed a mate and ran away to France.

I will as usual will take interest in the QLD cup. Might put money on Northern Pride, they will have the best player in that comp, except for some young gun.

Born BB&W

Juniors
Toddy on (absolute) minimum wage why not. Make up a little for what we have to pay him in unfair dismissal and give him and us a great redemption story. Toddy & Chad in the halves MOYZA at fullback and you know who you know where.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
If we want a half unfortunately our only hope would be a player to walk mid season. Keep an eye on that Reggies captain from the panthers. He will be getting itchy feet if he doesn’t get a crack.

Sure he is no world beater but he will do until Michael Morgan gets here.

carcharias

Immortal
Carney didn’t hurt anyone but he still managed to get a pic of himself pissing into his own mouth splashed across the planet.

So
1) he is a complete car crash
2) he is injury prone
3) he hasn’t had a good game in about 5 years
5) he sued the sharks after they gave him a zillion chances
6) he is a shit person ie didn’t give a flying f**k about the sharks club or it’s fans.

I know I wasn’t happy having to see a pic of our star player pissing into his own gob in the nightly news.

Be f**ked if I’d be happy giving the scumbag another chance to do some other dumb shit.

chewsta

First Grade
Carney can eat shit. Aside from dragging the club through the mud, he was crap for us towards the end and defended like a terrified human tumbleweed.
He hasn't played all that well since he left either and the standard over there is craptacular.
He's also suffered some serious leg injuries and is 3 or 4 years older since the last one. Farrrrkimm he's a shit merkin!

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Would rather give Flanno a shot and fail than give that shit kaarrnnt another go. Brailey surprised plenty last year and while Flanno is probably a year away lets roll the dice. Better option than a washed up injury prone kaarrnntt who while not a mass-murderer has never accepted responsibility for his actions.....worse still....sued the club on a technicality. Do hope he gets a run somewhere so he gets to show his face at Shark park.

SharkShocked

Bench
I love the fact that people think a player who managed to secure a 6 figure sum in a payout for wrongful termination would even consider coming back to said club.

Let alone before you even start the 'discussion' if you would want said player back again.

And the answer to both is no.