What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

Ads

First Grade
Hodko also has a very good short kicking game for repeat sets.

Let’s be honest Hodko would only be a 1-2 year signing at the most. Flanno obviously knows his boy is a bit raw at the moment.
Flanno jnr is noticeably bigger than he was last season. Might not be so raw after all.

shaggs

Coach
I’d be trying to get that wright from manly 20s. He was the difference for them.

Bigger body. Not going to get a game at the Hartley so

Stake Removed

First Grade
Maybe Flanno could have chat with Ricky they need hooker we have Seggy and rumors are they looking to offload Sezer, we might have to part with some coin.

The other option and it's out there Luke Lewis to play 5/8 the guy can handle any position, it would strengthen halves defense, Lewis is smarter enough to handle role on short term basis, this allows Moylan to play fullback and Holmes on wing

M2D2

Bench
Lewis @ 6....in his last season.
ConcreteBlissfulGreatwhiteshark-small.gif

Stalefish

Juniors
im sorry guys but i'd rather see him stay. i can see the fall of feki without loots. he's so under rated id hate to see him against us

southland

Juniors
Yeah I'd rather see Ramien as centre and Katoa on the wing but with Flange it will be Gray and the young guy on the wing...