What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

coolumsharkie

Referee
I spoke to Gal on the phone, had time for my pissed rant.**** Off season 2016 after the GF when he came back from holidays with his family, the actual day/night he was back. He's a f**king legend in my eyes, wished me a happy bd and was as genuine in his convo as if you were talking to him down the pub. Honestly had to contain myself, the guy is a f**king Cronulla God, forever! And here he is chatting to me like I'm an old mate.

This week I had a chat to Reefy's mate. I'm just about to punch a wire into a massive complex to light the whole place up when I get a call " Hi, I't's Valentine Holmes from the Cronulla Sharks how you going?"

He sounded bored, but he's a young fella. All good.Had a small chat, and my inside info is..

"Been really hard" Good one Flanno!

**** I Was with a serial pest that knows every cu nts ph numbers but has respect of the players, coaches etc except for Ricky Stuart lol

Wow...It All happens at coolum. Not like that Emu park place . Nothing ever happens there . No one goes there , phones there ,or even knows where it is!

Vin Fizz

Bench
Nice one Cools. I have had a couple of those members phone calls that you get from time to time. Matt Prior, Taga and Wado. All were really polite and seemed genuine but you kind of got the vibe that it was a bit of a chore for the fellas. I can understand that. It'd be like working in one of those call centres after the first 1/2 dozen.

southland

Juniors
Couple of Townsville boys / cows fans saying Morgan and Holmes will play together from 2019 and there is pull from both camps.

Frenzy.

Immortal
This re ignite the old contracts mean nothing discussion.

Pippi is signed till end of 2019.

Morgan is not. He’s off contract this year.

If the Sharks want Pippi so badly they just dig their heels in and Morgs has to come here to hold hands. Seems like pub talk to me.

Ill just leave this here.
""I like playing fullback, I like being around the ball a bit more instead of being restricted on the sideline scoring tries. I don't really care about scoring tries, I'd just rather be around the ball more," he said."

Frenzy.

Immortal
Ill just leave this here.
""I like playing fullback, I like being around the ball a bit more instead of being restricted on the sideline scoring tries. I don't really care about scoring tries, I'd just rather be around the ball more," he said."

Yeah. Very misguided words for “a leader”.

Card Shark

Immortal
Gal deserves to break the record too
Played in the forwards almost his entire career
Won us a f**king premiership
Laid on a classic GF try
The blokes a f**king legend
Every other team and their fans hate him
That is the true sign of a champion.

Can’t argue with any of that.
At the start of the year, I thought he’d be lucky to make 300 but he played every game, to reach 304....should’ve been 307 though.

He’d be lucky to break ETs record this year but if he didn’t, i wouldn’t begrudge him another season.

Just as long as he doesn’t get involved with the 2nd last & last plays when we are in the opposition 20m!!!