What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

carcharias

Immortal
Curtis Scott and Addo car,what a disaster letting them go over that superstar Leutele and Feki
Ado car went to tigers first and was ordinary
Can’t tackle for shit

Another stat from ado car
Equal first errors in the NRL for 2017 with 37
That is shit for a winger

He can f**king run though

Stake Removed

First Grade
We can't keep everyone, as we have been successful in the junior comps over last 3 years, our players would have been targeted by other clubs, and yes we have lost a few, remembering we have benefited in past by signing juniors from other clubs when couldn't crack first grade there

Can’t please every young player coming through the ranks.

Some just don’t want to wait.

It’s a millennial thing.

They are the most important thing in the world and can’t be told.

As long as Flanno assembles a team each year that can compete for a top 4 spot each season he’s fine by me.

Stalefish

Juniors
pretty gutted but can understand his reasons. hes almost at make or break point for a young player and he probly feels a tad left behind at the moment. huge potential and id prefer him over gray , but would also prefer a duges/loots starting pair... hes a centre, not a fill in winger. so grays signing might of well helped come about his decision, also the fact katoa has had all the hype this preseason where he had it last year.

atleast this means we can put more focus on lumelume and locking up bronson xerri...

coolumsharkie

Referee
It was a good debut, but nothing that spectacular, geez. Might turn into a weapon but wasn't he in the U20's Finals last year ?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
So what do we do with Jesse now he's off to Newie next year. Different situation to Birdy who was a proven first grader when he made his call on his future. For me we hang onto him till after origin then consider an early release based on our injury count in the backs. Have to remember that both Dugan and particularly Gray have had some injury issues over the years. I wouldn't be going out of my way to find a spot for him considering we have other talented kids in Katoa...Xerri and Kennedy waiting in the wings who may well play a big part in the Sharks future whereas Jesse will be elsewhere.

To me it apears that Katoa was earmarked as the new young gun. There was no mention of Rammstein all offseason. Sharks probably assisted in getting him a deal. Free up some coin & front end a few guys until Benny comes back.