What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

cb4

First Grade
And who's going to play edge ? Lewy and Wade to play 80 on the edge.

For mine I'd swap Seggy with someone else, either Paulo or an edge backrower
Bukuya. He started as an edge back rower and still runs like an edge back rower.
Forget replacing Seggy, Flanno loves him.

cb4

First Grade
On Roumanos, I would not play him at all in Flegg no benefit at all to us prefer, we give another guy a chance
Stupid logic. We want to win every comp, we need the best players to do that.
We sign players all the time, it's part and parcel of competitive sport.

Version IV

Juniors
Yeah I can’t see any major changes to the squad for 2021, maybe some depth but no top 17 unless we lose Fifita for example.

2022 is when we’ll see some changes

Agree Tiger, there are 2 ex sharks off contract still young and would have been coached by Bomber in juniors Salmon at eels and Metcalf at eagles, have not set world on fire, but back with Bomber might be different and would be good depth signings

shaggs

Coach
Agree Tiger, there are 2 ex sharks off contract still young and would have been coached by Bomber in juniors Salmon at eels and Metcalf at eagles, have not set world on fire, but back with Bomber might be different and would be good depth signings
Terrible. Both were harped on as the saviours and have done nothing in the opportunities given.
Metcalf is too small and salmon just isn’t very good

Ads

First Grade
RTS wants out of the warriors potentially. Can we make some room for him? I'd give him 850+