What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

cb4

First Grade
Can someone post Leuteles games with Carney? It would be not much.

Last year with a semi decent 5/8, who spent more time on the opposite side of the field he had a half decent season.

carcharias

Immortal
Watch that Feki vid I posted
A fair few of those tries he score are off leutele balls.
Some are quality too.

Madsharkie

First Grade
We missed Chris McQueen (if we were in fact chasing him)... he's signed on for 2 years with the Titans. Weakens Souths squad further though. Shame.

chewsta

First Grade
Just saw that the Lurker is saying we are shopping A. Fifita and Lewis around!
WTF is the go there??!!

Lethal25

Juniors
Just saw that the Lurker is saying we are shopping A. Fifita and Lewis around!
WTF is the go there??!!

The lurker gets more wrong than just about any journo out there. Anyway, Lewis spends half the time on the sidelines so that'd be a win for the Sharks if true.

cb4

First Grade
No truth to it at all. Click bait in the panic of all the off season movement.

Our books are closed, no further business.

carcharias

Immortal
as if we'd offload Lewis.
He had a great season and would be invaluable as a senior player in the team.

cb4

First Grade
There is no way we release Fifita, when we have the worst prop depth in the comp.

Let alone, not being able to get a replacement in who would be better than him.

lolesi

First Grade
Indeed, add to that our lack of front depth and the prospect of offloading fifita makes no sense.

Lurker, what a plonker

chewsta

First Grade
Thank f**k for that!
Fifita is a match winner and lewis is just an all round gun, would have been a horrible decision.

Stake Removed

First Grade
No truth to it at all. Click bait in the panic of all the off season movement.

Our books are closed, no further business.

I maybe new to here, but how would you know that our books are closed, your saying we are not interested in anyone else for 2016

SadShark

Bench
I maybe new to here, but how would you know that our books are closed, your saying we are not interested in anyone else for 2016

Welcome Steak Re-moved but I...........well.......I fear that I may offend thee, seeing the less than articulate execution & obvious deficiencies in your grammar might.........well hell, they might make me say some rude, shameful & utterly disturbing things.

So hey, big warm welcome, happy to have another Sharkie supporter on board but by f**k, don't be at all surprised if I don't haul up & give an almighty keyboard whack on the pee pee whence in breach of the unwritten law.

Love, really is, all around.