What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

bluefox1968

Juniors
Best signing we could make.
Look at the experience we will lose when Ennis retires.
Nu Brown isn't ready, Cherrington is not really that good, the Brailey boys aren't old enough.
Don't want a 2 hooker rotation of Cherrington and Brown either.

Farah makes the most sense. He also went well with Maloney in Origin.

Not just jumping on the 'CB4 bandwagon', but people take for granted what a good dummy-half can do, until they're gone.
I think Maloney is mature enough to 'handle' Farah. So is Gal.

Best signing we could make.
Look at the experience we will lose when Ennis retires.
Nu Brown isn't ready, Cherrington is not really that good, the Brailey boys aren't old enough.
Don't want a 2 hooker rotation of Cherrington and Brown either.

Farah makes the most sense. He also went well with Maloney in Origin.

Agree with all of that.

Stake Removed

First Grade
If we sign Farah, i am guessing he will want 2 year deal, Tigers will have to where most of 1st year.

How about option of Segeyaro coming back from England, i believe he would be possible option.

Nu Brown i dont see him as a hooker, more running game lock/f-e, possible centre.

The other option would be risky is Jackson Hastings, he is organiser i could see him as hooker or half, and have option of moving CT to hooker, Hastings may carry some baggage but is classy player and still young

cb4

First Grade
If we sign Farah, i am guessing he will want 2 year deal, Tigers will have to where most of 1st year.

How about option of Segeyaro coming back from England, i believe he would be possible option.

Nu Brown i dont see him as a hooker, more running game lock/f-e, possible centre.

The other option would be risky is Jackson Hastings, he is organiser i could see him as hooker or half, and have option of moving CT to hooker, Hastings may carry some baggage but is classy player and still young

Segeyaro stunts the career path that is open for Brailey.
Farah does not.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'm going to hop on the Farah bandwagon. No one else better is available except maybe that snorkel who played 9 for Hull the other night. Have no idea if he's available or not. He just went really well.

Houghton I think

Frenzy.

Immortal
Segeyaro. FFS

This is when people make me laugh.

Don't think about Paul Carter because he's naughty. Don't sign any perceived dickheads at all. Hear it all the time in hear about suggestions

To have so many wanting Segeyaro who is linked to the criminal underground makes laugh.

No, to Segeyaro.

shaggs

Coach
You all want seggy, but then will whinge when the Brailey brothers leave saying we want to keep the juniors.
f**k me sign Farah for 1 year to finish in the NRL, with a club option on the second year pending physical development of the older brailey.

cb4

First Grade
You all want seggy, but then will whinge when the Brailey brothers leave saying we want to keep the juniors.
f**k me sign Farah for 1 year to finish in the NRL, with a club option on the second year pending physical development of the older brailey.

Exactly this.

chewsta

First Grade
Has Seggy ever been in trouble with the law? I know he was in that photo with all those stooges and was cut from Penny for disciplinary reasons but has he ever actually been in any real trouble?

SharkShocked

Bench
He doesn't usually many wrong though.

Yep, wasn't a criticism, just it's his style of signature.

I'd be incredibly surprised if we didn't end up with him to be honest.

Another team paying the bulk of his contract - check
Player near the end of his career - check
Player hated by most other fans - check

Flanno "Cmoooooooon down"

Latest posts