What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chewsta

First Grade
Is there supposed to be an actual announcement today?
Or is it all just guess work and rumours?

Quigs

Immortal
Well look at the good points. There is no Tinkler to f**kkkkk up any of our proposed announcements - if we are going to get one.

RUBIKS

Juniors
I propose the subject of this thread end with a question mark instead of an exclamation point...

carcharias

Immortal
67303_10152796862113360_4012487725932492165_n.jpg

Plastered

Juniors
Thought the last info on sponsors was Labour Health to the back, no major for the front. Business as usual.

ghoti

Bench
Yeah that was last I heard... considering this is supposedly a 'new start' following a 'record sponsorship year' it's probably time the club quit holding out for 'the value the jersey demands'...because it's not going to be a good image for us continuuing on with a blank jumper just cos we don't wanna cave

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Not too confident in signing Barba...he's had two ordinary seasons after one stand out year in 2012 when he was Dally M Medalist.

One season wonder me thinks...

webShark

i have a feeling we wont get bukuya back

If we don't get him , we won't get anyone. Good sources saying it is a done deal. Released for personality reasons to go back to Sydney. Roosters,Manly and Souths don't need him.what better place than Remondis? If they are still our stadium sponsor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts