What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

southland

Juniors
Noticed the player profiles have been updated on the sharks website. No Maloney or Townsend but M Brown, Sami gone...

webShark

Noticed the player profiles have been updated on the sharks website. No Maloney or Townsend but M Brown, Sami gone...
On Hika. Not a half , so hard to judge from NZ games. He was inadequate to replace Johnson but who wouldn't be.

Mitch Brown still training so not gone.

cb4

First Grade
I would take Lawrence

You'd need a quality medical team to run the rule over him before making any offer to him. His knees, ankles and back are a trouble.

There is still significant room in our cap to make 1 major, or 2 good signings.

ghoti

Bench
You'd need a quality medical team to run the rule over him before making any offer to him. His knees, ankles and back are a trouble.

There is still significant room in our cap to make 1 major, or 2 good signings.

can't be too many major signing sitting around off-contract though? only options are a souths offload (walker if he doesn't go elsewhere) or if hayne tries to come back and sign with Easts mid-season, who'll need to clear the decks to fit him in. is it worth our keeping a hole in the cap for a mid-season signing of this caliber? or should we fill it with a couple solid first graders? i reckon we've got a good top 4 quality squad that just needs some forward depth...

cb4

First Grade
can't be too many major signing sitting around off-contract though? only options are a souths offload (walker if he doesn't go elsewhere) or if hayne tries to come back and sign with Easts mid-season, who'll need to clear the decks to fit him in. is it worth our keeping a hole in the cap for a mid-season signing of this caliber? or should we fill it with a couple solid first graders? i reckon we've got a good top 4 quality squad that just needs some forward depth...

Correct.

I would expect that if any major moves happen we will be in straight away getting the players forced out.

Surely

Post Whore
We are flush for backs, one young mongrel injected into the back row and bugner moved to prop.

Stalefish

Juniors
who is th big polynesian boy with short ginger hair seen a few times with the forwards in the recent training photos?

Ads

First Grade
Wow. He would certainly transform our team. Ill third party sponsor him! Get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts