What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ticket For Next Club Elections

Feej

First Grade
I was thinking that maybe all us old bastards around here that are *still* waiting to win a comp should put a ticket together for the next election?

Anyone with me??

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Heh Heh .. McSharkie for President. Has a nice ring to it. Some of the boys might have to change their nicks and/or avatars though 8)

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Well, yes, naturally. The guys on the forum know exactly what's going wrong and how to fix it. All we need to do is get them to agree with each other :?

I've just had a look at the sharks website (which should be wearing a black armband this week after that performance) and there are quite a lot of those mermaids. I think you might need an Assistant Mermaid Manager

Macca

Coach
I'd be a disgraceful president. I wouldn't get past the bar at the leagues club on the way to the office.

Latest posts