What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Years Resolutions

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Erotic FFBiction

it was a dark and rainy day.. the dark clouds mirrored the look in different kind of rabbit's eyes as he threw his jumper down on the couch after getting home.

rejected again by the girl of his dreams. funny how millions of others in the world have been rejected by someone at some point in their life, but even then you still feel so alone. just as he started to cuddle himself and wonder what could have been, he hears the shower shut off.

"funny" he thinks to himself, "i didn't think anyone else would be home". so he walks towards the bathroom and sees dutchy walking out, towel around his waist.

"hey man, you look down" he says to dkor and gently strokes his arm. the two look at each other longingly and embrace in a kiss. it was the first time either of them had kissed a man, but both wondered why they had waited so long to share their feelings for each other.

dutchy takes dkor by the hand and leads him to the couch. they throw themselves down upon the cool leather and <censored for any young eyes reading this>.

just then there was a knock at the door and misanthrope walks in, looking not unlike a german backpacker in short denim shorts. he sees the throws of man love occuring on the couch, rips off his clothes and <censored for any young eyes reading this>, and the three of them stop and know that what they have experienced was something no other will know.

until through the door walks RHCP, drew-sta and twizzle, the three of them fresh from a volleyball match, all watching each other's glistening muscles, coated in a light sweat (whilst trying to not let the others catch them) and realise what is going on in front of them.

they see <censored for any young eyes reading this> and <censored for any young eyes reading this> and then <censored for any young eyes reading this> and it stirred something inside all of them. they looked at each other, looked at the three men on the couch engaged in <censored for any young eyes reading this> and knew the time was right.

they threw themselves upon the beast with three backs and started grabbing and touching what they could, with all six of them <censored for any young eyes reading this>.

and then muzby walks in, he takes one look at the throbbing pile of human flesh, not knowing where one sweating body finishes and the next one starts, and screams out "how did you all get in here and what have you done to my f**king couch??"

beave

Coach
Muz, I was waiting for Bunniesman to make a cameo in that '50 cents in Redfern' story you had going there.

I must say i'm a tad disappointed but yet relieved.......

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muz, I was waiting for Bunniesman to make a cameo in that '50 cents in Redfern' story you had going there.

I must say i'm a tad disappointed but yet relieved.......

he can be in the sequel...

"i got a call about some people making a mess on a couch...."

mesO7Rr3fbQtYhw6u5qb-fQ.jpg

"oh hey now, this looks like my kinda party!"

Dragon2010

First Grade
My New Years Resolution/goal is mostly academic based - do well at Uni and get approved to be abroad for the year. That's my ultimate resolution. One, I will soon find out if I get approved or not (Within this week).

Misanthrope

Staff member
What were everybody's resolutions this year?

I was surprised that I managed 7.5 of last year's 10.

As for this year:

1. Pay off and destroy my credit card
2. Visit 4+ new countries
3. Get back to my 2010 shape (92kgs)
4. Check off another ten items from my bucket list
5. Make writing my primary source of income
6. Finish my f**king novel
7. Continue my education (pass my classes)
8. Be happier
9. Launch a podcast or webcast for my site
10. Find love. Have lots of sex.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
1. drop 5 kg
2. make time for my friends. didn't do this enough in 2014.
3. not eat hot chips until 2016
4. get a promotion at work
5. get to at least 3 dragons games

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
if i'm travelling at all through your territory i'll be sure to buy some and just feed them to the pigeons...

Drew-Sta

Staff member
If you come up to Kogarah, muzzers, I cordially invite you to SGL's place and we can all have a BBQ and crack a nice wine :)

afinalsin666

First Grade
Mine this year is simple.

1. Lose some weight.
2. Brew some beer.
3. Do open foundation
4. Get my licence
5. Get a car
6. Watch more movies
7. Play more games

2014 was the year of absolute zero motivation for me. Need to turn that shit around.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I really should get my license too. Gonna be a bitch commuting from Coffs back to Ben Lomond without it >_>

Latest posts