What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newcastle Magic 2017

langpark

First Grade
Fixtures are already out.

Day 1:
Widnes vs Wakefield
Hull FC vs St Helens
Wigan vs Warrington

Day 2:
Catalans vs Huddersfield
Leigh vs Salford
Castleford vs Leeds

It seems to me, they are pushing day 1 as much as possible, hoping to sell out and not really caring about the attendance on day 2.

Teddyboy

First Grade
Jamie Peacock said he would like Magic Weekend to be 9's so team's from the Championship could enter.

Teddyboy

First Grade
Jamie Peacock should concentrate on trying not to get Hull KR relegated again.
9's be better plus love to see the CC at St.James Park (remember the first big crowd for international Rugby League at the dawn of time was St.James Park).

Evil Homer

Staff member
9's be better plus love to see the CC at St.James Park (remember the first big crowd for international Rugby League at the dawn of time was St.James Park).
It's one of the worst ideas I've heard consistent with the stupid idiots that make up most of the English RL community.

Teddyboy

First Grade
When did he say that? Just after the M£G by any chance?
No it was on the BBC SL show on the end of Sunday Magic Weekend.
It be great to have Newcastle Thunder, Featherstone, Barrow in a 9's and some French teams in a weekend of 9's.

gamelimit

Juniors
The rematch between the Wigan Warriors and Warrington Wolves - one team must redeem themselves, while the other must cement their victory.

Travitoh

First Grade
Castleford v Leeds is a tasty fixture.
I went to the Sunday fixtures in 2015, got in with some of the Cas support by the end.
It was a great day. Amazing stadium!