What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 5 games

Card Shark

Immortal
I’m basing that comment on a lot of those teams are playing ordinary footy, not necessarily ladder position.

I’m basing that comment on a lot of those teams are playing ordinary footy, not necessarily ladder position.

How we go against the Broncos is key.
We play them twice and they do tend to be a bit of a bogey side for us. Also tough away games against Souths, Panthers, Warriors and Storm.

The draw is 50/50 for mine.

Card Shark

Immortal
Broncos at home we often beat them. Up there we are against 19, so that’s always harder.

Souths are much weakened this weak, so we should beat them, although they are going great.

We always play well against the storm but down there is a different proposition.

Likewise, we always seem to do well in NZ, it’s 1 game a year we are “up” for, for whatever reason?

We are in form & a lot of fresh players, minimal SOO impact & a few young guys banging on the selection door.

All adds up to a lot of wins imo.

Also Cardy Fifs injury worries me.

Ticking time bomb.

Don’t like to be negative but no Fifs and we are smoked salmon.

Special K

Coach
Us getting Souths who will be missing 4 guys is huge. We also have the Warriors after the Denver test so they'll be missing a bunch of players.

In 2016 our first few wins were really grinding kinda games then our attack found our groove. We have a chance now to build on the confidence on attack vs souths. Lets go on a run!

Us getting Souths who will be missing 4 guys is huge. We also have the Warriors after the Denver test so they'll be missing a bunch of players.

In 2016 our first few wins were really grinding kinda games then our attack found our groove. We have a chance now to build on the confidence on attack vs souths. Lets go on a run!

With only Val missing( likely replacement being Fek) on Friday, playing a depleted Souths backline, we should be a certainty vs Souths !
With our marque players slowly finding form - I agree "let's go on a run"

Quigs

Immortal
One of the Burgess Bros got put on report too. I don't know if it was Moe, Larry or Curly but one of them got put on report for a pretty serious offence.

Stake Removed

First Grade

But remember in 2016 when we had a few out we won, i remeber game against Panthers i think we had 6 out, and we still won, Rabbits still have Reynolds and Burgess

wibble

Bench
I reckon we should fight both. Ponga's head got rocked back by Lewie but I don't think he hit him high.

Also, the 95 ish points carried over means he can't plead and miss a week if he gets a light charge in the finals.

Better to try to get off, and risk a week in the season, but not have carry over points.

MilkShark

First Grade
The next 5 games don't look good:

Warriors (A)
Panthers (A)
Raiders (H)
Broncos (A)
Eagles (H)

King Ben

Juniors
Our only saving grace at this stage is that Warriors should have players rested after the Denver test and we play the Panthers 2 days after Origin.