What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Referee's Boss

brokendigit

Juniors
Ricky Stuart: he's never going to make it as a coach, and through vast experience, he should know when a coach is bitching for benefit, and when they've actually been robbed (he's done plenty of both).
Fox could give him his own 30min show, where he gets to respond to coach's criticisms, and tell Bellamy & Bennett to go f*ck themselves every week. I know I'd tune in religiously.

Tiger5150

Bench
I reckon it would be typical of Greenburgs reactionary style to drag Bill Harrigan back. Its all about how it looks

Fangs

Coach
Bill Harrigan would be an awful decision. He was sacked for a reason.

Though to be fair Ive got no idea who should come in. Probably someone we have never heard of who actually has a brain and some foresight.

Diesel

Referee
Kearney made some interesting points about the refs tonight, made a comment they’re poorly lead. He also backed up Ricky saying they sent an email earlier in the week about players slowing down the ruck but didn’t police it today

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Whoever it is, the media will eventually lead the fans to tear that referees boss down as well. Same thing has happened repeatedly, it won't change.

JamesRustle

First Grade
You need leadership and transparency so it should be a committee made up of Mal Meninga, Darren Lockyer and Laurie Daley.

Once Billy Slater retires from playing, he can join a referee advisory committee with JT and Cam Smith.

no name

Coach
You need leadership and transparency so it should be a committee made up of Mal Meninga, Darren Lockyer and Laurie Daley.

Once Billy Slater retires from playing, he can join a referee advisory committee with JT and Cam Smith.
That’s actually a good idea. They won’t mind people questioning their opinion, but they’ll be damned if they let anyone question their integrity!

Latest posts