What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next week

snout

First Grade
Im tipping us.

Right here. Right now.

That was the most inept, dumb disinterested performance l can remember.

Yet the Raiders could only beat us by 2 tries.
We tried every trick we could to to hand them our arse on a plate....2 tries!
Ha.

We have been arrogant all year. Not interested until games in the balance.
Or we go to melbourne.
Or its a semi final.

...or maybe we travel to Suncorp.

Last edited:

shaggs

Coach
Team for this thread
1. Holmes
2. Fek
3. Cape
4. Rick
5. Beale
6. Maloney
7. Chad
8. Latimore
9. Nu
10. Prior
11. Luke
12. Wade
13. Paul

14. Bird or paulo
15. Segeyaro
16. Fifita
17. Bakuya

Quigs

Immortal
Ize reckon that Gal won't be playing his 300th at Lang Park. Waddo will be gonski too.

All doom and gloom for moi leading into next weeks game I am afraid.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Meh - at game tonight - about as interested as the team was. Canberra played well, we were shit. Refs average at best. We make 8 - we go out the back door like all prior premiers. Such as life

Weaponhead

Coach
Against the tits, the excuse was rain. Tonight no excuse. Two floggings letting in horribly soft tries.

Next week there will be no excuse. Time to get our shit together.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I'd be dropping -

Bird, Clydsdale, Heighington, maybe even Feki should have a stint in reserve grade because he was shocking.

And bring in Capewell and Paulo 100%. I've run right out of patience with Bird. I wrote on the Sharks Facebook page that the Donks can have him for next week. Over him.
It's high time for some serious change in the team and it's also time for Flange to set a precedent for underperforming players. Starting with those above.

Can't wait to watch us get a real ass f**king from the refs at Suncorp.

tye

Juniors
I'd be dropping -

Bird, Clydsdale, Heighington, maybe even Feki should have a stint in reserve grade because he was shocking.

And bring in Capewell and Paulo 100%. I've run right out of patience with Bird. I wrote on the Sharks Facebook page that the Donks can have him for next week. Over him.
It's high time for some serious change in the team and it's also time for Flange to set a precedent for underperforming players. Starting with those above.

Can't wait to watch us get a real ass f**king from the refs at Suncorp.
To be fair to Bird tonight not once was he given good clean early ball....last year he made Croker look like an absolute amateur when given space, shame he was not offered the same opportunity tonight.

King Ben

Juniors
Maloney's back next week. Completely different ballgame.

Also, this year I've travelled to Wigan, Auckland (for the Nines) and the Gold Coast. Lost all 3 games. Not travelling to Brisbane so we're certainties.

Amin Yashed

Juniors
That's was indeed a terrible performance. We seemed to gather momentum midway through the second half. Kim Jong-Un went to the bin, we get the penalty then drop it on the first so we lose the plot & give away 5 billion penalties.

Latest posts