What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next week

txta2

Bench
Absolutely he just kept dropping the shoulder and not using the bad arm, players just bumped off him all game. He was targeted and will continue to be

Card Shark

Immortal
At least with Brailey, he didn't dog it in defence.

We need him back to be on there when the heat is on early.

Eion

First Grade
Brailey was ordinary close to the line to be fair. But I don't recall him bouncing off all over the friggen park the way seggy has.

bluefox68

Staff member
I've heard a strong whisper that the Creepin Jesus is working overtime to train his Donkeys on how to counter our much vaunted match plans.

He is having trouble drumming into the likes of Maguire, Thirdman Thaiday and Blair that there is five one out hit ups before we kick.

What with those blokes having trouble with their countin' n all.
We went away from our standard systems against the Clappers... I lost count of how many times Clydsdale got shoved out of the dummy half spot for someone else to take a run!!!

Just got tickets for the game, so they'd better aim up!!!

Card Shark

Immortal
He's got a level head & has had a good chance to rest mind & body.

It would not surprise me if he comes back on another level, if he's maintained his weight.

carinashark

First Grade
We are missing Brailey. Good clean fast ball every time. Segy while good throws too many floaters which makes it easy for the defence. When Brailey comes back I think we will see a lot more dummy half running. He is coached by the best.