What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Week

pogo

Juniors
yes imasharkie they did chase carl webb, who didnt want to leave sunny qld....

he was hardly a strike forward as he at the time was struggling to get a run with the broncos although his form seems to have improved.

he would have been handy.

I think it's disappointing we couldnt boost our forward pack with new players but really, what would Kite and Riddell offer? Plus they were asking for the earth. As were most players who were being tempted to change clubs.

Steve Rogers said we'd prefer to go after some bloke who could turn into new talents with a bit of confidence put in them, and while I wouldnt have signed Covell over Kent (for example) it's easy to agree that this is more responsible management of the cap, rather than paying that despicable disgrace Riddell the 330K he wanted. I'm actually disappointed we offered that fat mess 270K.

Marduk

Juniors
I'd like to see a couple of changes.

Is Oborn on the books for 2005? He sounds like he can play.