What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Year

With Fonua, Hinchcliffe and Weston leaving at the end of the season, the club will need to do some clever recruitment to add depth for next year.

What are your thoughts ?...we need an established centre as Harris is being wasted there and I also think we need another utility in the forwards with one more big experienced prop. TLL has done nothing this season and Bellamy should seriously consider playing Munster in the centres next year.

cb4

First Grade
Anyone in the know able to PM me about 2 players that the Sharks have allegedly signed from you?

Bman26

Juniors
I don't know who they are but I could give you an honest assessment if that's what you're after?

cb4

First Grade
Travis and Latrell Robinson.

I know Travis is shit, but Latrell?

Ice_Storm

Juniors
We need Jarryd Hayne. Seriously, we have no game breakers. No power forwards. No dangerous, hard running aggressive backs. Everybody else has them but us.

Bellamy loves fit players. Every other coach loves big, strong, aggressive power plays. No wonder we get beat.

We need a new strength and conditioning coach. Forget the conditioning. Give us a strength coach. And some mongrel.

Bman26

Juniors
We need Jarryd Hayne. Seriously, we have no game breakers. No power forwards. No dangerous, hard running aggressive backs. Everybody else has them but us.

Bellamy loves fit players. Every other coach loves big, strong, aggressive power plays. No wonder we get beat.

We need a new strength and conditioning coach. Forget the conditioning. Give us a strength coach. And some mongrel.

I couldn't agree more.

Completely agree...we get slaughtered against big packs like the Dogs and the Chooks.

Signing Matt White also shows how limited our cap is...

The_Savage_1

Juniors
I'm actually quite happy with our forwards with the likes of Bromwich, McLean, Tohu, Proctor, Finucane as the starters and some great young props like Asofa-Solomona, Kaufusi and Welch coming through. Throw in the likes of Kenny Bromwich, Glasby & White and I think we're well covered.

Agree that Munster has to play in the three quarters somewhere, so with him, Slater, Chambers & Marika locks, we only really need one back to complete the team. Even without recruiting one, we have a few competent backs to choose from.

LESStar58

Referee
There's nothing wrong with our backline provided Billy and Duffie stay healthy.

Munster slots in to centre and the rest of the back line is fine.