What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

next year??

Seano

Juniors
Yes he will be.
He is contracted for another year and is known to be very happy at Souths.

Phillips

Referee
all the good players at souths play premier league because you have a f**ked up coach

kativerata, moimoi and mckinnon will come back to haunt you in 04

Seano

Juniors
Phillips said:

please.
mckinnon had two good games then about 30 shockers - sorry the kid is not a first grade talent.
moimoi - please the bloke never played more than 20 minutes of a premier league game - how do you expect him to play for anything in firsts?
kativerata - can score a try though his defense was a little poor (positioning) though he is definately the best of a bad bunch.

Mate you could have at least used good examples like Richardson or something lol

Harko

Juniors
Well then, someone better teach him how to tackle?

I thought mid-way through the season he was on the cut list and told so?

Seano

Juniors
he was but they decided to keep him.
i doubt he will ever get anywhere near first grade though

northey

First Grade
thank you

i was under the impression that he was not gooing to play next season.
thank you for clearing it up for me

also by all reports jamie fitzgerald and russell richardson are doing good at the knights

P.J.

Juniors
Phillips said:
all the good players at souths play premier league because you have a f***ed up coach

LOL, yeah, the quality is endless. ROFLMFAO

P.J.

Juniors
Joven was told that if he found another club, he would be given a release. Joven told us that he had no intention in leaving, as he loves it here at Souths.

Souths did announce he was cut, but he never actually was. He'll be running around in Premiers again this year, hopefully scoring crackers of tries like that one last year, where he ran about 50 metres and beat the fullback to the ball in the in-goal just before it went out. Sensational.