What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Draft Season 2018

kurt faulk

Coach

the rams picked their swing tackle for now and LT of the future. will have a year to learn before having to start if the rams don't keep havenstein or whitworth decides to retire. had to be done.

now to find some edge rushers tomorrow.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Happy enough with the 9ers draft. It's very solid but not spectacular. Building the team that suits Kyle's offence and Saleh's defence.

Plus, watchibg the hawks flounder in the draft is always fun.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Can't argue with any WR the Steelers want to take with their track record. Washington looks the goods for what he'll be asked to do year one replacing Bryant as the WR3.

Same goes for OL guys, they've turned more than a few late round/UDFA guys into starters.

I'm not a Rudolph fan but he was good value in the 3rd I guess.

A bit miffed they skipped defensive players when that's clearly the weak side of the ball and there's snaps to be had all over the front seven. Okorafor and Rudolph won't see a snap til 2020 if everything goes to plan.

Frederick

Staff member
Can't argue with any WR the Steelers want to take with their track record. Washington looks the goods for what he'll be asked to do year one replacing Bryant as the WR3.

Same goes for OL guys, they've turned more than a few late round/UDFA guys into starters.

I'm not a Rudolph fan but he was good value in the 3rd I guess.

A bit miffed they skipped defensive players when that's clearly the weak side of the ball and there's snaps to be had all over the front seven. Okorafor and Rudolph won't see a snap til 2020 if everything goes to plan.
Seems like their plan is the same as the last few years...load up the O to try and outscore their opponents to makeup for the shoddy D.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Seems like their plan is the same as the last few years...load up the O to try and outscore their opponents to makeup for the shoddy D.
They didn't even load up though. Washington isn't an upgrade over Bryant as we stand, Bell regressed last year and coming off another 1000 touch year. The 2 picks are probably 3rd stringers, wouldn't be surprised if Okorafor ends up on the practice squad. They must have a lot of confidence in what Randy Fichtner can do.

macavity

Referee
Having the best guard of a generation is a step up from having the best punter of a generation I guess.

Both nice to have, and both you only really notice if you have a terrible one.... and neither are worth a top 10 pick.

I knew this would come back to haunt me.

We took a punter and a long snapper....

Haffa

Eagles picked up Mailata in the 7th. Be interesting to see how what he does training under Stoutland. Got to be better than running around at Souffs.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The coolest guy in the draft, all the others say what college, his just says Australia. No Brazil, no Russia. US college or Australia.