What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Game Pass

kurt faulk

Coach
Man I wish people would stop reminding me of that VPN thing, it burns each time! At least I know for next year I guess.

not if you don't cancel auto renew from your account.

so i went through zenvpn on a free trial, don't need to give any credit card details. the computer was like a turtle when connected, chose india as the country, $175. deleted program straight after, computer running normally again.

Paullyboy

Coach
not if you don't cancel auto renew from your account.

so i went through zenvpn on a free trial, don't need to give any credit card details. the computer was like a turtle when connected, chose india as the country, $175. deleted program straight after, computer running normally again.

I didn't auto-renew. When I originally saw the price back in July I wasn't keen because NFL wasn't on my mind and it seemed far too much. Then as pre-season rolled around and I caved quicker than an 18 year old in Amsterdam.

So unfortunately for me, I've already paid so I can't get around it this year.

kurt faulk

Coach
I didn't auto-renew. When I originally saw the price back in July I wasn't keen because NFL wasn't on my mind and it seemed far too much. Then as pre-season rolled around and I caved quicker than an 18 year old in Amsterdam.

So unfortunately for me, I've already paid so I can't get around it this year.

i'm pretty sure it automatically goes into auto renew mode. they send an email warning it will auto renew but if you do these kind of things through a junk email you might miss it.

Paullyboy

Coach
i'm pretty sure it automatically goes into auto renew mode. they send an email warning it will auto renew but if you do these kind of things through a junk email you might miss it.

Sorry I should clarify, I got that email, and chose to turn off auto-renew. They did make it a lot harder than it needed to be though, the page with subscriptions wouldn't load on a phone, so I had to do it on a computer.

skeepe

Immortal
You know what makes me angriest?

I've done really well not getting sucked in, not buying it and I'm happy with my decision.

But when 3am Monday morning rolls around and I remember 7mate don't show Raiders games, I just know I'll frantically scramble to get my credit card out and pay for the bloody thing.