What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

stevo

Juniors
Yeah i noticed him during a game one night. There's some pics on getty images as well Astro

astrogirl

First Grade
Thanks stevo!

He is superhot

73800416.jpg

Lor-ree

Juniors
Hi Peeps, long time no talkie from Lor-ree. Can't believe I started this thread. Anyways...
my submission.. James Franklin - NZ quick
55024.jpg

74543.jpg

73642940.jpg

astrogirl

First Grade
Lor-ree said:
Hi Peeps, long time no talkie from Lor-ree. Can't believe I started this thread. Anyways...
my submission.. James Franklin - NZ quick
In action right now on TV - in fact he just got a wicket against Australia!

I assume it is live...

stevo

Juniors
i just seen that too. The first time i get to see Gilly bat all World Cup and he gets out for 1:fist:

astrogirl

First Grade
Oh, I didn't even realise it was Gilly! Assumed it was Langer --- shows how much I was (wasn't?) paying close attention!!!

I am currently trying to think of something good to write on my frends' engagement card...

stevo

Juniors
Langer hasn't played ODI in a long time. He actually retired from international cricket all together after the ashes. I cried.

Engagement cards are hard to write in too...

Hehe, the umpire just got hit by Hayden :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
oh yeah - I forgot he was one of the 3 that retired from test cricket at the same time!

I am still stuck on the engagement card. I don't wanna be too sappy but not too generic either