What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-AAMI Victoria Derby Day - 29/10/2005

John_Travolta

Juniors
Here are my tips (for this Saturday):

In race #1 over 1200m I like #GONSKI
Race #3 The AAMI Victoria Derby over 2500m, can`t go passed the Graeme Rogerson trained #5 DUELLED.

Race#5 Motorola MacKinnon stakes run over 2000m- I pick (if nominated) RAILINGS.

Race #7- YALLAMBEE STUD STAKES- over 1400m I am picking the South Australian galloper in ULYSSES, Davd Hayes has apparently got him right upto speed in the past month after a lengthty spell. Loves the speed & to lead. I also like #2 BOTERO .

Race #8- Guy Walter trained BUSH HONEY for me will be too strong in the field over 2500m, Grey Song to run on well also.

Rave #9- My trainer again Guy Walter has HENNESSY WALTZ I believe this horse is destined for great things aswell. Also just for fun, might be worth Quinella with JOHAN'S TOY

in the very same race, also of the Guy Walter stables.

There are my tips for this weekend, hopefully (touches wood) my horses survive the day this time :(

Troy

B-dos

Referee
I like Lad of the Manor in the MacKinnon.

I like Headturner in the Derby.

And im leaning towards Mr Celebrity or Uprize in the Saab

It should be a great day of racing.