What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

roopy

Referee
rock_on_knights said:
Best:
Worst: My hair is too short,

Mine's a bit long (haven't shaved today).

aus1841.jpg

northey

First Grade
LOL!!!!

BEST: took some more photos for my assignment. cat empire tickets go on sale tomorrow!

WORST: weekend went too fast

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Relaxing weekend continues :D My friend picked me up in a convertible, and we had a lovely lunch by the water :D

Worst: Eeek. Work tomorrow.

Stranger

Coach
HAHAHAHA nice hair do Roopy!

Best : Relaxing day, watched family guy, slept :D

Worst : Did NOTHING :D!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: went thru the car wash :lol:

worst: it wasnt in my car.... which is pretty dirty and needs a wash. and exams start tomorro :(

garden fairy

Juniors
Worst: not eating, not sleeping, and a whole lot of worrying and waiting.
Best: knowing that some people care...

Stranger

Coach
:( poor mems :( *hug*

Best : Hell its monday and im enjoying school again. Went well in maths :)

Worst : Im exhausted, VA BOW is due next monday :| beginning to stress :|

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: a little bit of good news and some really great doctors explained a lot tonight.
Worst: not eating and not sleeping is taking its toll - I ended up having a blackout and collapsing in the driveway when we were leaving to go to the hospital.

Look after yourself mate.

I know all too well how hard it is, but you making yourself crook isn't making your grandma any better.

northey

First Grade
BEST: got tickets for the cat empire! had an attack of laughter today in my tutorial.

WORST: went up to boradway twice today!!!

Risa

Bench
Best: Heading home today after a great time in Brissie & Townsville

Worst: Have two hours to waste in this airport & I have come down with a cold or flu, not feeling too crash hot actually.

Parki

Bench
best: you know whats the best? mother f**king snakes on a plane, thats whats best.... that, and foxtel

worst: still a bit sick, and i have to go to this stupid centerlink thing.... I WORK NOW, IVE TOLD YOU 10 TIMES!!!! Grrrrrr........ i need to unleash some snakes on their stupid asses

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Had alot more money left after paying the rent than I thought I would.

WORST: The best boots in the world that I have hate me. I have a chunck of skin missing from the back of my heel.

stevo

Juniors
Best - Just got home from a mad week of holidays. Got to see the Knights play for the first time in two years. Also made some new friends :D

Worse - I'm a lil sun burnt from Maggie Island. Err damn topless cars!:fist:

Status
Not open for further replies.