What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
You must reeeeeeeeeally love that place.

Certain facets of it, sure. The pay is good, too.

BEST: My sister's wedding has come and gone, so no more early starts and hard labour trying to get it organised.

WORST: My crazy ex continues to be crazy. I wish I didn't have to run into her again next year.

[furrycat]

Coach
BEST: Sleep soon YAY
WORST: Something I really, really need to tell someone that I've been putting off, but I just dont know how to say it and scared of what will happen

Apey

Staff member
Best - Got into a Uni course I applied for
Worst - Still have no idea what I want to do with my life

Frederick

Staff member
WORST: Computers hate me. They officially hate me. Went to the fair to buy a new motherboard for my media PC that broke down a week and a half ago. Came back home, started swapping out the old mobo, managed to break the processor doing so. Went back to fair, bought new processor, came home, installed it all, turned it on and nothing! I got me a brand new DOA motherboard. Second time in two weeks I've had a DOA motherboard, meaning some time this week I'm going to have to make a trip down to Sydney to get it replaced...funsies! :fist:

BEST: Nothing much

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a really good week. and got myself out of an awkward situation at work so im relieved now.

worst: bit poor after a big week

astrogirl

First Grade
What is going on in this thread?! :eek:

Best: Sunshine. About bl0ody time!

Worst: Not the weekend yet. I can't wait for the weekend :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had an awesome night of sex, pizza, ice cream, and movies with a rather remarkable girl.

WORST: Trouble at work. Might need to start job hunting or face deportation :eek:

Misanthrope

Staff member
My boss apparently doesn't like my teaching style. That's fine. I can adapt. But he delivered it as a 'I'm not sure you're the right teacher for this school' way that basically leaves me very worried about my position. I'm over here illegally, so he can feasibly leave me high and dry and I'd be forced to come home off my own back.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: payday! and proving a stupid bitchy customer that she was wrong... always a good feeling

worst: a certain situation still really bugging me

Status
Not open for further replies.