What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - describe yourself...

astrogirl

First Grade
Can you describe yourself using 4 words only?

My workmates and I were discussing this the other day. The boys were bieng quite careful about the words that they chose, and it gave a bit of an insight into their perceptions of themselves.

I'm still thinking about mine...

astrogirl

First Grade
But that's 5 CH! The point is to be succint :D

BTW, describing yourself as "lame stupid wanker ignorant" is not very nice :( I hope you are kidding.

Why am I not surprised at Ben's list - "Slick, Powerful, Leader, Arrogant"!!!

astrogirl

First Grade
I said finicky because I like things to be the way I like them.

For example I can't stand messy living areas at home and so when I was last at mum's place, it was a bit messy for my liking so I started tidying up :oops:

Terminator

First Grade
You would hate my place then Astrogirl, its just a chaotic but cosy mess from the front door to the back gate.

miladi

Juniors
No, that isn't "finicky" - that is helpful. Want to come visit my place? It could use someone finicky like you.

astrogirl

First Grade
Don't get me wrong - I have some messy spaces.

My desk here at work looks like a bomb hit it. And my bedroom is generally quite messy too.

miladi said:
Shy, introspective, optimistic, generous
I guess you are like me, and continue to believe that the Knights will make the 8 then? :D

miladi

Juniors
Why not? They have a chance still.

A wise man of baseball once said "It ain't over till it's over"

Same with the Knights and the finals.

astrogirl

First Grade
miladi said:
No, that isn't "finicky" - that is helpful. Want to come visit my place? It could use someone finicky like you.
LOL, could it also be considered offensive if I did that? It would be like I was accusing you of having a messy house!

miladi, you have got me thinking though. Maybe I should replace "finicky" with something else...

Why not? They have a chance still.

A wise man of baseball once said "It ain't over till it's over"

Same with the Knights and the finals.
Yep, I'm not giving up till it's mathematically impossible!