What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- Glebe Dirty Reds News

Misanthrope

Staff member
antonius, if me posting here is a problem, don't hesitate to tell me. I just figured our large Newcastle representation made it intelligent to post here- where it'll get noticed

***NOTE***

The Mods got together after a request from Chris, and have decided to make this thread a sticky for the Reds to use for as long as they exsist in the comp. As Chris points out there are quite a few Knights forummers in the team, so lets do as he asks and get behind them.

antonius***

Dirty Reds' News

- The Dirty Reds would like to welcome another Knight, Skeptic Ghost to our 2005 roster. That gives us a Newcastle majority!

- MysteryGirl (responsible for so many of LU's banners) has agreed to make us a brand new Glebe Dirty Reds banner

- We've been included in the upcoming Possibles vs. Probables tournament, and I'm starting to plan our first side. To put your hand up, head over to:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?p=997371#997371

and leave a response.

Finally, I'd like to ask the Knights' forummers to really get behind the Dirty Reds. With our large Newcastle representation, we're the closest there is to a Newcastle Forum Sevens team, and we'd love to have your support. Andy, les norton, Matt23, thuganomics, and Skeptic Ghost are all playing, as well as myself. [/b]

Misanthrope

Staff member
The Possibles vs. Probables tournament kicks off on the 7th, and while our opposition won't be known until the 6th, I've named a tentative squad of:

chriswalkerbush (c)
MrCharisma (vc)
PJ Marshal
thuganomics
Matt23

brandell
balmain benny

If any of you can't do it (the round will last about a week, starting the 7th), don't hesitate to IM me or reply here. Provided you get one game in the tournament, I'm not fussed about when you play.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Cheers JM!

Can Andy, Skeptic, and thuga, when they get a chance- post their profiles in the thread over in Forum Sevens' teams?

Misanthrope

Staff member
***NOTE***

The Mods got together after a request from Chris, and have decided to make this thread a sticky for the Reds to use for as long as they exsist in the comp. As Chris points out there are quite a few Knights forummers in the team, so lets do as he asks and get behind them.

antonius***

A big thanks to the mods here at the Newie forum for getting behind the team. It's much appreciated, and the community feel of the Knights' section should really make the Dirty Reds something special.

Thanks heaps!

MrCharisma

Bench
I feel dirty being associated with the Knights... but hey, I'm a Dirty Red!

Good to have your support Knighties and the likes of Andy, Skeptic and thuga... but not Chris!

Misanthrope

Staff member
There may still be room, since we've yet to finalise a squad for the possibles vs. probables tournament. I'll check the current roster, and see if there's a place available.

General Knight

Juniors
Well I dont have to start straight away anyway so if theres no room for now thats alright. Ive been writing quite a number of essays and stuff like for the past few months now so I dont mind having abit of break.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Thanks Astro. :)

Ok, guys, here is our most up to date lineup.

1. thewizard1o1
2. Les Norton
3. Chriswalkerbush (C)
4. Andy
5. PJ Marshal
6. Skeptic_Ghost
7. thuganomics
8. Brandell
9. MrCharisma (VC)
10. Balmain Benny
11. Cake or Death
12. Utai Slam
13. Matt23
14. Unregistered
15. CCC Generals/pennywisealfie/Tingha

The last spot is just a matter of me contacting all three potentials to gauge their interest. I already know CCC Generals is keen.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Dirty Reds Announce Squad!
The Glebe Dirty Reds have announced a dangerous looking squad for the upcoming Forum Sevens Possibles vs. Probables tournament. After heavy recruiting by both chriswalkerbush and MrCharisma, the side has fifteen talented individuals out to claim a premiership in the club's maiden year. Whilst the opposition for Sunday's clash has yet to be decided, chriswalkerbush is proud to announce the squad for the 2005 F7's season.

The Dirty Reds
1: wizard1o1
2: PJ Marshal
3: chriswalkerbush (c)
4: Andy
5: MarkF
6: Skeptic_Ghost
7: thuganomics
8: brandell
9: MrCharisma (vc)
10: Cake or Death
11: balmain_benny
12: Utai Slam
13: Matt23

14: les norton
15: pennywisealfie

thewizard1o1

Juniors
Yay!....

Nice looking team that should do a bit of damage in the PvP as well as the regular season. Hopefully Fowler will show up 8) .

Andy

First Grade
Yeah I'm excited. I can't wait till it starts. It looks like fun 8)

Misanthrope

Staff member
No worries mate, it's been a pleasure. Thanks to all the Knights' for jumping on board and making sure we'd have a competitive side.