What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - The Panel's Christmas Wrap

CycloneSteve

Juniors
OK disaster, disaster!!!! I set my video to tape The Panel's Christmas Wrap last night but due to stupidity on my part, the VCR's clock was out by two hours so I actually missed the entire show. This wouldnt be so bad except that I told my entire family that I would tape it and lend the video around so they could all watch it.
Sooooo, my desperate request is that if ANYONE happened to tape it and still has it, I would love to acquire it from you. I would be more than happy to pay for postage of the tape and you would get it back when I have finished with it.
It would mean so much to me. I watch this every year and look forward to it, as does my family, so if anyone can help it would be very much appreciated.
Thanks.

P.S. If you happened to tape The Simpsons before it as well that would be a bonus.

Latest posts