What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Using the site

roopy

Referee
I have seen a few comments about the site not having a 'community' section similar to the Knights site etc, and I thought I might point out a few features that might interest some.

On the main index page at the top is the GENERAL DISCUSSION section. This is where a lot of bitching goes on, and I avoid it like the plague.

Under that is the FORUM SEVENS section. This is for a comp which you can all take part in if you wish, but it is also a great place to go for a read if you are bored. Some of the articles are funny, some are thought provoking, some are just plain crap, but you will always find something worth a read.

The next section is the RUGBY League section which has a section for all the clubs (as you would know because you are in one) but it also has a section just called NRL, which is the best place to talk about rule changes and final placings and anything else that affects fans from all clubs. The NRL section is the most used section for League.

Next comes OTHER SPORTS. This section will come into its own in the off season. I hate AFL, but I recommend all to have a bit of a read of that section. The poster known as Cyberkev is by far the best writer on this forum. He is better than any journalist I can name.

At the bottom of the page is the OFF THE BALL section. This has all the community type discussions.
The FIRKIN FUN BAR is just for having a good time with some fun posts.
FOUR CORNERS is for solving the problems of the world. SPORTS TRIVIA is for a contest where posters ask and answer RL questions mostly, but serious research lives there too.
GO AHEAD....ASK US ANYTHING is a section based on a thread that started on the old LWOS site. The idea of the section is that you ask for 'expert' advice on any subject you can think of - and one of the hundreds of smartarses who frequent this forum will come up with an answer, or you can go and read the questions and offer advice on anything from computer problems to womens health.
Lastly WEBSITE AND FORUM ISSUES is where you go to tell us what is wrong with this site and offer suggestion to fix the problems.

I hope that gives you an idea of the other bits and pieces that make up this website. You can literally find a place on this website to talk about anything from the war in Iraq to removal of nose hairs.