What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

CC_Roosters

First Grade
byrne_rovelli_fan82 do you have any idea what happens with gamcenter live subscriptions? I signed up last year and i understand that there is auto renewal normally but what will happen given the lockout, for renewals.

ps pumped up for the hockey to start!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The sprint that will be the 2012-13 NHL regular season starts Jan. 19 as 26 of the League's 30 teams open their schedule. It ends 98 days later with a final-day slate of 13 games on April 27.
The 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs begin three days later.
But before that can happen, each team will play 48 games entirely against clubs within its own conference. There will be no interconference play until the Eastern and Western champions arrive at the Stanley Cup Final in June.
LINK

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
So they will be on the same game schedule, just missing the games that have passed?

It's be re-jigged to suit the shortened season, and it's going to be inter conference and division based unlikely we'll see conferences play each other until Stanley Cup Final when the two conferences cross paths.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
What a disappointing showing by the Red Wings so far, behind 4-0 after two. They look sloppy and confused at moment. Better get their act in order soon otherwise they will fall behind the pack far too early.
Personally I don't think its' got to do with who they are missing...etc I think it's more they just haven't got their game together.

Caps just lost to the Lightning 6-3 hahaha and Devils won 2-1 good start for them, disappointed Henrique won't be playing for a bit. Such a talent that kid, whom I personally think is the perfect next big thing (along with Larsson) for them and as a player will be just as brilliant as Parise.

While on Parise, and Sutter too I really hope o see the Wild FAIL for years to come. LOL. I'm still pissed that region got allowed a team who really aren't that brilliant, much like the replaced Thrashers, and Blue Jackets and maybe even the Islanders but like some NRL clubs they think money helps make them better. I like Parise mind you is a player I'll keep an eye on don't know much about Sutter (but he seriously should have gone to Detroit damn it!) but we'll see. As long as the Wild fail I'll be happy! I hate them and have since the signing drama!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
The remaining games from yesterday saw the Panthers win 5-1 over Hurricanes, Blue Jackets 3-2 over Predators, Stars 4-3 over Coyotes, Wild 4-2 over Aves and the Ducks 7-2 on Canucks whoa to that one!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
So far today

Pens 6-3 over Rangers, Sabres 5-2 on Flyers, Sharks 4-1 over Flames, and barring something unusual Wild should shutout Stars 1-0 (Parise has the only goal)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Go the Hawks new records for season start without a normal time loss.

I actually had $100 @ 15-1 for the Stanley last November. Strong lines, but the keeper is the concern.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Right so beating the Preds today 3-0 puts Wings back into 8th. Now tomorrow is a big game going on between hawks and Stars. To keep them Stars off our backs Hawks need to win so they better do their job and help us out!!!!

Latest posts