What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nigel Vagana, Daniel Conn, Dene Halatau, Digby Ioane and Jarryd Hayne at WWE tryouts?

MacDougall

First Grade
What the hell is this about? I've read a few places saying that they're trying out for WWE. Surely this is just some sort of fun thing for a video or something? Vagana on Twitter talking about going to NXT to work with The Usos (a WWE tag team) but I can't find any reason why this is happening. I know Conn works with Vagana in WWE Corporate. All very weird. I wonder if they're training them for a gimmick match on the Australian WWE tour or something?

I can't put names to all the faces but they were all there according to this.
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/nxt/1553993-last-weeks-tryouts.html

slgv14.jpg

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Good luck to them. If they feel in good shape and have a passion for it then go nuts.

Can't say it's not a surprise though.

MacDougall

First Grade
Yeah I can't either unless he's the derp in the background with his eyes closed. The only one I recognise is Vagana.

Rhyno

First Grade
Delete all my post from tonight and replays please mods

Last edited:
Publicity stunt for sure if Patrick Willis was there who is one of the best players in the NFL. He won't be leaving the NFL for WWE.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Can you imagine the promos?

"Yeah, it was a match of two halves, gave a hundred ten percent. Full credit to the boys."

Awful.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Can't believe they are rehashing Shane-o Mac and Big Show's feud. It'll be worth it if he hits Show in the head with the book though.

Latest posts