What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nightingale is done

ouryears

Bench
Mark my words - Lomax will be on the right wing come semi finals and on the bench will be
Kurt Mann
Just read where we have offered Nighty a further 12 month contract although on less money .....PLUS offered B Morris a deal for 2019.

Tells me the young guys won’t be anywhere near first grade.

nontime111

Juniors
so stupid!! B Mozz will be our aging pensioner qaurter pace slowarse snail of a wingers trainwreck NEXT year as Nights has been this year.....what the?? I want Lomax and Herbert!

Old Timer

Coach
so stupid!! B Mozz will be our aging pensioner qaurter pace slowarse snail of a wingers trainwreck NEXT year as Nights has been this year.....what the?? I want Lomax and Herbert!
No doubt some idiot will say
“What, you don’t want a couple of internationals in Nighty & B Moz on our wings?”
If Millward is even giving a thought to signing either, then anyone who says he is doing a great job is kidding themselves.
Football wise they should be at the retirement village with Chook & Smithy

Crush

Coach
“What, you don’t want a couple of internationals in Nighty & B Moz on our wings?”
If Millward is even giving a thought to signing either, then anyone who says he is doing a great job is kidding themselves.
JMOZ just signed a 2 year deal with Sharks. They will have 2 injury prone centers now next year.
I hope we don't sign BMOZ but if we do he will be a big upgrade on Nighty.
I agree with you though, lets look to the future with guys like Herbert and Lomax

Dragonslayer

First Grade
The more i see that we (and i'm directing this at McGregor) want to supposedly re-sign Nighty and sign BMoz is that we need look at selections for 1st grade, not only this year, but previous years as well. Players who havw been there done that, already played X amount of games (good or bad), the ready to go type.
IMO, McGregor doesn't like to coach new players, the ones fresh out of ISP or even JF. Too gard to get them ready, too hard to have them understand plays etc. Just go with those who know the drill. That equals less time coaching, more time just watching. We see the same thing in games whete we all know that a player is done or busted, but he doesnt do anything, just watches.
When plan A (if there is even one) goes awry he has no plan B. Just watches it all unfold, hoping its just a glitch.
This is why the proposed, rumoured signings above will be requested by the coach only due to the fact he doesnt need to coach.
It would be a travesty to our club uf this ever unfolded and set us back 5yrs or more.
We are not a benevolent society.

The Friz

Juniors
I'd like to know what equation McGregor used that analysed that the way to fix last weeks disaster is to drop a winger and put the slow, small guy who missed the tackles onto that wing instead. How has he come away from the Melbourne game with the notion that Mann is the problem.
Bewildering.

Dragons 09

Juniors
I'd like to know what equation McGregor used that analysed that the way to fix last weeks disaster is to drop a winger and put the slow, small guy who missed the tackles onto that wing instead. How has he come away from the Melbourne game with the notion that Mann is the problem.
Bewildering.

I suspect the equation Mary used was that he expects we might get a bit tired in the forwards (origin players) towards the back end of each half and after last weeks experiment, he sees Mann as the best option on the bench to cover that possibility. As for covering off the wing spot with Nighty, i just don't have a rational explanation for that one. I can only assume he doesn't have any confidence or belief in our kids.

avocado

Juniors
Gypsy is a legend. But I've thought since the first few rounds this season his days are done.
Nothing more than a face palm from me whenever he has messed up.

But that epic brain fart late in the game today had me verbally abusing him.
Selfish and stupid play. I wish he retired after last season.

nontime111

Juniors
haha

st shaneoh

Juniors
Just read where we have offered Nighty a further 12 month contract although on less money .....PLUS offered B Morris a deal for 2019.

Tells me the young guys won’t be anywhere near first grade.
I’m suprised you don’t want to sign nightingale for 5 years. Your the only idiot who defends him. Report me again you jellyfish

RufusRex

Post Whore
We have on our books the ISP leading try scorer, line breaker, tackle breaker and 4th highest metre maker.

Another player who is number 3 for metres, number 2 for kick return metres and number 4 for tackle breaks and 4 for try assists.

Then we have Lomax who is rated better than both and we are linked to two promising juniors

We have no need for Nightingale or Morris now let alone next year.

Latest posts