What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nine axes Footy Show? Fatty gorrrn

This Year?

Immortal
The sad thing is the Footy show has found a way to infest the Thursday night game. I cringe when it's half time and cuts to a grey haired Girds and the lazy eyed Molan.

taipan

Referee
My take on the whole shebang.Erin Molan is a talented ,qualified journalist,jhowever being that does not automatically ensure being a natural moderator of a sport's show.

IMO she tries too hard and just doesn't come across as appearing naturally at ease in charge of the show.Maybe if she relaxes more, gives fellow panel members a bit more opportunity, and not be afraid to ask the hard questions, she'd improve out of sight.

My perfect example is Yvonne Sampson.calm ,collected ,complete knowledge of rugby league and fits in perfectly with whoever is on the panel.In fact she makes some fellow panel members seem ordinary.

Latest posts