What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No of times after Rd 15 play a current top 8 side

Chappells

Juniors
Hi All,

Was looking at the draw to see how many times Dragons play a current top 8 side. (As from Rd 15). We need to play Warriors, Storm and Roosters. I started looking at other sides, before I knew it had all of them tabulated. Of interest Dragons and Rabbits (sitting 1 and 2) both only need to play 3 teams currently in top 8. Thought below table might be of interest.

Broncos 5
Bulldogs 5
Cowboys 5
Dragons 3
Eels 5
knights 4
Panthers 5
Rabbits 3
Raiders 7
Roosters 4
Sea Eagles 6
Sharks 4
Storm 6
Tigers 4
Titans 5
Warriors 6

giboz71

First Grade
Hi All,

Was looking at the draw to see how many times Dragons play a current top 8 side. (As from Rd 15). We need to play Warriors, Storm and Roosters. I started looking at other sides, before I knew it had all of them tabulated. Of interest Dragons and Rabbits (sitting 1 and 2) both only need to play 3 teams currently in top 8. Thought below table might be of interest.

Broncos 5
Bulldogs 5
Cowboys 5
Dragons 3
Eels 5
knights 4
Panthers 5
Rabbits 3
Raiders 7
Roosters 4
Sea Eagles 6
Sharks 4
Storm 6
Tigers 4
Titans 5
Warriors 6

Based on that, it’s a good bet Rabbits and us finish 1 and 2.

Warriors Storm and Panthers have a hard run and will take points off each other.

At worse, I think we’ll win at least 6 more games which will put us on 36 points which should guarantee top 4, maybe even top 2 with our good for and against.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Don't know if the top eight teams will drop out as there is 4 points between 8 and 9 however, BNE are -44.

Us +135, Bunnies +121, MEL + 110 and Easts +96 top 4.
Pennies +84, Warriors +25 to 6th and Sharks, BNE to 7TH/8TH.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Previously there were teams in the bottom 8 that still had a chance of making the 8 up until the last few rounds hence an upset was possibly on the cards but with the gap widening I think they will start planning for next year much earlier and there may be some big scores coming up. Teams in the top however will be jostling for positions so will be hard fought tough wins.

Dragon for life

Juniors
Hi All,

Broncos 5
Bulldogs 5
Cowboys 5
Dragons 3
Eels 5
knights 4
Panthers 5
Rabbits 3
Raiders 7
Roosters 4
Sea Eagles 6
Sharks 4
Storm 6
Tigers 4
Titans 5
Warriors 6
Would rather being playing some quality teams to get a good yardstick leading up to the finals. Also you can change/alter gameplans after playing these teams earlier. Wait a minute, did I say change gameplan!! Lol.
Let’s hope Mary has some different strategies coming to the finals if we make it because otherwise the other teams will know how to handle us.
Lets hope the lower teams are playing for something as you need to playing tough footy to be ready for the pressure of finals footy.

Cmon Saints do us proud!!

ViceVersa

Juniors
Don't know if the top eight teams will drop out as there is 4 points between 8 and 9 however, BNE are -44.

Us +135, Bunnies +121, MEL + 110 and Easts +96 top 4.
Pennies +84, Warriors +25 to 6th and Sharks, BNE to 7TH/8TH.

Lol