What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

84 Baby

Referee
And you can tell Croft is going to be a f**kwit. And chambers is a f**king f**kwit Hodges clone

84 Baby

Referee
Can't argue with that.

I notice that Storm try went backwards off the hands.......of course it did........
I think it did. Go with the on field decision is fine. The problem is you know during the season the refs are going to say they have no try... for only a select few teams of course

Gronk

Staff member
They are not big on reasearch in Fiji. In their defence, Leeds do look like the Eels......

F5EEDEB6-4B1B-41A6-8FF1-4A243680A262.jpeg

Sports

Vunivalu helps Storm in their World Club Challenge victory
05:00 Today

suliasi-scores_650x350.jpg

Taken from/By:
Report by: Meli Tavaga/NRL.com

Fiji Bati and Melbourne Storm winger Suliasi Vunivalu scored their third try to help his side thrashed Parramatta Eels 38-4 in the World Club Challenge last night.

Vunivalu beat five defenders in a weaving in-field run to score in front of the posts, pushing the Storm to a healthy 18-4 lead at half time.

Other tries came from Jesse Bromwich, Brodie Croft, Nelson Asofa-Solomona, William Chambers and Dale Finucane.

http://www.fbc.com.fj/sports/59975/vunivalu-helps-storm-in-their-world-club-challenge-victory

strider

Post Whore
Whats this smith v JT crap next week at suncorp??

I hope their respective coaches pull them off at halftime

:oops:
The merkins are so poor they need a special game to raise money so that their families can eat (salary cap free of course)

The merkins are so poor they need a special game to raise money so that their families can eat (salary cap free of course)
I would love it if someone would ask them if it wouldn't be better if the money went to charity or grassroots rugby league. But of course no one will as our media is full of spineless lickspittles. Maybe Pou could ask them on Twitter, seeing as he likes to get banned.