What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
Yep, stopping merkins from producing stuff while giving them free money to keep consuming stuff means there is less stuff with the same amount of demand.

No immigration meant a shortage of workers and plenty of jobs.I know places where guys on about $23hr where all leaving. Only way to keep.or replace was to offer $28/$29hr. That's a 25% increase.
This happened at plenty of places for non skilled workers.The pay hasn't gone down.

Shipping containers that where costing $5000 to send went up to $15,000. That's eased off slightly but still over double what it used to be.

Unsure why people think the economy shutting down would have an instant effect. It was always going to take a few years. You don't go broke straight away.

Gronk

Staff member
No immigration meant a shortage of workers and plenty of jobs.I know places where guys on about $23hr where all leaving. Only way to keep.or replace was to offer $28/$29hr. That's a 25% increase.
This happened at plenty of places for non skilled workers.The pay hasn't gone down.
You need to tell Pauline that.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Anyone done the Ramses exhibition at the Australian Museum there near Hyde Park.

Did it yesterday arvo with the family. As my mother loves the Egyptian and ancient history so we finally took her down there to have a look.

Well done to all involved it's a very good tour.

I think it finishes up in May. For those interested and haven't done it.

Latest posts