What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
Avenger.......

I get the impression Gary has far more money then you and doesnt need to take any risks or even care about making 40 or 50k . I reckons he is flushed with cash. In the family perhaps who knows. Plus he is a simple man with small expenses.

Avenger

Immortal
Avenger.......

I get the impression Gary has far more money then you and doesnt need to take any risks or even care about making 40 or 50k . I reckons he is flushed with cash. In the family perhaps who knows. Plus he is a simple man with small expenses.
I think he is definitely fatter and eats more shit out of a can. I reckon I can take him though.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think he is definitely fatter and eats more shit out of a can. I reckon I can take him though.

I always pictured you as a tall solid bigger build. Maybe a bit over weight type.

I picture Gary as a medium build with a pot belly with excessive body sweat. Who married a rich wife.

Avenger

Immortal
I always pictured you as a tall solid bigger build. Maybe a bit over weight type.

I picture Gary as a medium build with a pot belly with excessive body sweat. Who married a rich wife.
I'm taller than Danny DeVito and thinner than Gaz.

Gronk

Staff member
The good news is that the Monaco grand prix is on this weekend. And Ricciardo goes alright there.

Love the Monaco GP. Not much room to pass in street races but.

Love the History and everything about it.

Monaco-GP-2016-1.jpg

f1-monaco-gp-1959-jack-brabham-cooper-t51-climax.jpg

Tag-Heuer-MONACO-CALIBRE-11-2015-Steve-McQueen-3.jpg

wp-1491416847204.png

Latest posts