What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Chipmunk

Coach
I ventured in with a group of mates. (Found them on meet up app)

Hang on, how has this issue not been bought up. You met some people on an app and they're now your mates now?

Surely to be a 'mate' you have to have some kind of historical relationship for a period of time prior?

Has society changed where you now find someone on the internet and they're automatically now your mate?

strider

Post Whore
Hang on, how has this issue not been bought up. You met some people on an app and they're now your mates now?

Surely to be a 'mate' you have to have some kind of historical relationship for a period of time prior?

Has society changed where you now find someone on the internet and they're automatically now your mate?
Are you suggesting all you merkins on here arent my mates?

hindy111

Post Whore

I know there names and we had a beer together. Now we are friends. How long the friendship lasts is the question.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

We aren't judgemental like you.

So he met a few people on Grindr. Big deal.